What is Defect Sorting Service (Full Inspection?
Defect Sorting Services has turned into a mandate, especially in China. This service is carried out for sorting as plenty of defective goods as possible based on known issues, namely packing imperfections, function problems, or specific cosmetic defects at the time of the man-days allocated.
A Defect Sorting Service is essential for avoiding supply chain disruptions and verifying 100% of goods shipped from China & Asia to meet your quality standards. Also referred to as Defect Removal, this quality control solution is performed when a consignment has failed the pre-shipment inspection process, or as a substitute for a pre-shipment inspection of high-value products.
Related: Defect Sorting Service
AQI qualified inspectors examine the entire batch of finished goods in detail before shipment to ensure they meet all your quality expectations and applicable regulatory requirements. They identify and remove the defective products from the production batch. Defect-free products are shipped while finished goods with defects are discarded or reworked.
Aim of Defect Sorting Services
- For checking the products with any kind of defects.
- Making sure that the defect products are reworked and manufactured again.
- Rechecking whether the products are reworked or not and making sure that the products for shipment are free from defects.
- The defect sorting services practiced in China
- As this is the sole way of verifying if the company has reworked the products correctly and has also sorted out every previously spotted defective piece.
During the inspection, the quality control inspector opens up many cartons possible within the stipulated working time for checking unqualified items on the defective list as well as the new defective. The defect inspection is carefully visualized and is an efficient technique for helping one to save both money and time on their imports.
When you need a Defect Sorting Service (100% Inspection)?
Anyway, many things need to be classified more clear when you book this type of service. what information you will need to give to the inspection company since they will heavily influence the amount of their quotation and working time
- How many products should be checked? Are they already all together and in the same place?
- Should the products be checked for only one type of defect? Or for conformity on all criteria?
- Is there a fixed, written standard to follow? And/or a conformity sample? Or should the inspectors follow the on-the-spot instructions from a customer employee? (And will this person leave some written document approving the inspectors’ job?)
- Are the goods all finished? If not, when (for sure) will the last ones be finished?
- Should the service be conducted before packing?
- Are the products packed or not? Should the packing of accepted pieces be checked?
- After defects sorted, should the inspector monitor the packing on-site till the good parts packed into cartons?
- What happens to the refused goods? Should inspectors re-check the products that are repaired by the factory? How long does it take to repair?
- What happens if inspectors find a higher quantity than announced to check? Should they go on and invoice the corresponding fees?