Juice Blenders Manufactured in China
Importers buy different juicer, electric blender, hand blender product etc home appliances from China, here is typical specifications of Juicer blender and hand blender product
Juice Blender Product features
*1500W[Peak 3HP] heavy-duty motor for excellent performance
*Maximum spin speed: 38,000RPM
*Unbreakable 2.0L PC jug, resist high temperature
*ON/OFF with Lowe-Middle-High speed setting
*Timer setting for 35′-60′-90′
*High quality SS blade for quick crushing ice in few seconds
*Durable all-metal drive coupling system provides easy clutch fitting and noise reduction during operation
*Wave-action system of special blades design and ingredient crushing rib of blending jug
*High quality bearing imported from Japan
*Double safety protection-Automatic over-current protection and overheating protection for motor
Hand Blender product features:
• Include a slim ergonomic handle.
• Contain stainless steel leg and blade.
• Showcase a safety switch with a lock function.
• Rechargeable and portable unit.
• Suitable for outdoor activities such as picnic and camping.
• Optional ready-to-use charging cord for power supply.
• Power: 60W.
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery of 7.4V, 1500mAh.
• Charger: DC 9V, 1000mAh.
• Continuous working time of up to 15 minutes when fully charged.
• 2 to 3 hours recharging with LED powering indicator.
• Certificate: CE/SCCP/REACH/RoHS.
• Chop cup/Charger/Instruction manual/White box.
Common factors for blender product inspection service:
- 1. Inspection Criteria (Inspection plan, including AQL and inspection level, sample size)
- 2. Package information (Shipping mark, rating mark, labeling manual and packaging method)
- 3. Submitted sample (for color and style reference only)
- 4. Product specification (temp, capacity, rating power, cord length…etc) check including electrical safety check, high voltage check and earth continuity check etc on site tests.
- 5. Critical components marking (for marking comparison only, not for verification of the components)
- 6. Functional and input power consumption check for
- 7. Special check item ( Power switch on/off check )
- 8. Apply rated voltage to the fully assembled unit.