Bags Quality Inspection Service Study:
How AQI Service make inspection with the Backpack/Bags/handbags/Luggage/suitcase products importing from China.
Particularity of Backpack/Bags/handbags/Luggage and suitcase is they are mostly made of fabric parts being sewn all together. It also usually include zipper, button, label, logo, handle and other items. It needs to carry weight, so it has to be resistant to a lot of constraint.
Now we would like to list 3 Common factors for Backpack and Bags Quality Inspection Service in China
Some common factors for Backpack/Bags/handbags/Luggage/suitcase products quality control:
- Fabric: Did the factory use same fabric with the golden sample?
- Measurement: Does the actual measurements conform to your design and sample?
- Workmanship: How is the workmanship? good for sell in store or online?
- Printing and Painting: does the color of bulk stable? how is the quality of printing and painting look like?
- Logo: How is the quality of logo, as everybody know, logo is the one of the most important factor for the bags
- Function: Always pay attention the function, don’t let your customer down.
- Wheels: same problem with function, be sure to make the products reliable.
- Accessories: Prepare the quality accessories, customer will more trust your bags with quality accessories.
Some common defects for backpack, bags, handbags, Tote Bags, Luggage, Suitcase:
- Dirty stain
- Untrimmed thread
- Poor stitching
- Yarn draw out on fabric
- Needle hole
- Zipper puller tape sewed into seam
- Poor binding
- Poor sewing for care label
- Broken seam
And some On site Tests for check the reliability:
- Zipper test
- Pocket check
- Lobster Clasps test
- Nail test
- 3M type Logo test
- Static and Dynamic test of handle
- Static and Dynamic test of shoulder belt
- Luggage set up test
- Smell check
- Waterproof test
- Fatigue test
- Seam strength check
- Barcode scanning test
Last question is have you ever outsourced backpack and bags to China? did you worked with manufacturer or sourcing agent company? if not, which one you prefer to work with? welcome to share comments with us!