These days we made many inspections for coffee grinder which export to different countries from China, here are some of the most common factors in quality control checklist which are used for Pre-shipment Inspection, any questions you are welcomed to contact us.
Coffee Grinder On site Testings
- Including 1) Power ON/OFF function test, 2) buttom check, when pressed the Program button must work as intended. 3) Detailed function claimed on gift box or instruction manual. 4) Assemble the unit according to the description
- 1) Test the coffee grinder with coffee beans in different grinding position. 2) Record the grinding time. 3) Check the coffee powder.
Fatigue test on all adjustable parts.
- Test the adjustable parts or buttons at least 20 times
- 1) Place the product in the most unfavorable position under normal use 15 degree incline, the product does not cause a plane inclined plate slide.2) Please take clear picture to show that the product is in the most unfavourable position on the inclined plane.
Pull test and Strain relief for power cord
- Pull on the cord for 25 times in 1 minute. If the product has a net weight <= 1kg, use a force of 30N. If the product has a net weight 1kg > , <= 4kg, use a force of 60N. If the product has a net weight > 4 kg, use a force of 100N – The cord should not be displaced more than 2mm.
- 1) Test condition: 1S, setting. 3500V for class II; 1500V for class I according to EN60335-1, the products should be no breakdown, 2) Take clear pictures for following information: AC/DC socket, Requested voltage and calibration label
Earth continuity test if applicable
- Test condition: 25A for 1 second, the result of the test should be < 0.1Ohm.
- All Internal wiring should be routed to provide sufficient creepage and clearance distances and to so as to avoid damage to the insulation. All screws should be found, they should be fully tightened and with no damage to the screw heads. Check that anti-tamper screws are used when required.Compare the components with CDF and list out any difference
Barcode scanning test.
- The barcode should match the client’s requirement and be scannable and should provide the correct number.
Rub test for rating label and an adhesive test on printing, marking and logo
- Rub the rating label for 15 seconds with water, then for 15 seconds with petroleum spirits. If petroleum spirits is not available, use alcohol. Use 3M tape for the adhesive test on the silk-screening and painting. – S1 No color should be removed from the item during this test.
Power consumption test
- The total power consumed by the coffee grinder should be within +/-5-10% of the supply. regularly within +5% and -10% of ﹥200W, within ±10% of 25W ～200W, within +20% of ≤25W;
Check Abnormal running noise or vibration
- List actual measured noise by distance 1meter away from the sample, check if the sample vibration or not.
Carton drop test
- According to ISTA-1A, the height calculation for carton droping as below
- One corner, three edges, six sides, at height of
- 30inch (﹤9.5kg)
- 24inch (9.5kg～18.6kg)
- 18inch (18.6kg～27.7kg)
- 12inch (27.7kg～45.3kg)
- 8inch (45.3kg～68kg) on the cement floor..